Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Resume

PERSONAL STATEMENT:

I am a hard working individual who enjoys working with people. I have a habit of crying to people on MSN when I’m really smiling. I also like cheese and mushrooms and will work for those instead of money. I want to work for your company because I wish to become one of the proletariat in my fight against the communist reign by joining your capitalist regime.

EDUCATION:


- 2008: Duncraig Senior High School
Year 11

SUBJECTS: T-Shirt Design
Modeling
Chemistry
Media
Physics
Explosions

EMPLOYMENT:
None so far


WORK EXPERIENCE:


- July 2007: Media Frenzy course
Murdoch University
Organisers: Honour students at Murdoch

POSITION: Media Frenzy participant

VOLUNTEER:
I volunteered at the local insane asylum for a few years. I went around with the patients interacting with them although I was free to leave at any point in time I swear.

ACHIEVEMENTS TO DATE:

- 2008: Top Media student for year 11 (2008)

INTERESTS:

- Media; film and television
- Reading and writing
- Music
- Photography

PERSONAL QUALITIES:

- Friendly
- Reliable
- Cooperative
- Absolutely Insane

REFERENCES:
None. They all died…

Do you think I'll get a job? :) I'm hopeful...

2 comments:

Brooke said...

The question is, how can they NOT employ you with a resume like this?!
You pwn! :)
x

Viola said...

i would hire you:) if i had my own company...oh well guess i will have to make do with my dads. but i guess you wouldnt want to work in a pool shop? yeh thats what i thought:P