Thursday, September 4, 2008

Boredom

HI PEOPLE! I have been blogging less and less (and in turn my sleep patterns have gone all out of whack and I now think I am a duck... a magical duck that blogs) and in turn I have... nothing in my blog? Oh well I'M SO BORED! Although the librarians story about his racist foreign drunk for a neighbour is quite amusing :P Anyhoo, I am quite bored and so I decided to blog... I had something to blog about before but I don't remember it anymore and chances are I won't remember it because I just go on my own threads here (as do so many people I know) and The Used are an interesting band don't you think? Definitely think their second album is better than their first... or the other way round. Whichever one has "The Bird and The Worm" was better...

anyhoo... UGH! I really don't know what to say but I decided to talk anyway (which is... the normal actually if you know me :P) and I actually had an idea to blog about nothing (as I normally do. You idiots out there reading this are pretty annoyed at me now huh? :P unless I know you then you're not an idiot because you're probably reading this because I told you to...) but I don't like that idea and I think I had another... one day I'll blog about drugs but today isn't it... THE TISSUES HAVE RUN OUT! (You're enjoying this "talk about nothing" blog aren't you? ooohhh yeeahhh) That's RIGHT! Those darn tissues have lasted over a week of me having the flu and have finally run out even though they magically wouldn't all of last week for some reason that escapes me. But they have run out now! Yes... Yes they have... It's truly amazing (and... just as boring as my life) and their magic is no match for reality! I unfortunately now have no tissues and I still feel sick although I've been forced to go to school for the past few days... ugh...

You suck... yes... yes you do... yes and we all know I'm talking about the flu germs that plague me with every craggling cough! Ugh I'm actually feeling a lot better than I did last week (Thanks for asking! I know you didn't but I is internet people now and HAVE TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING!!) so I might actually get back to my youtube channel sometime... very sorry for neglecting it I've just been boring as anything and can't be bothered actually finishing anything (and in fact, I have no idea how many unfinished projects I have in the works) so maybe one day I shall... I'll try not to let anyone wait more than 2 whole months without any vids from me dont worry...

I'll be back..

No comments: