Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Update on BoD and... Life...

Yes as tired as I am I've decided to do a MINI-BLOG! (Yes, that's right, I remember that MINI-BLOG is always in capitals :P) and well OK Bilby of Death the machinima series has stopped production sadly... for starters no one can be bothered organising a time to meet up, it's dificult and well my friends are now against each other I think... so in the interests of keeping everyone alive off screen I'm not going to continue writing the series (nearly 6 episodes! Finally getting somewhere with it! :P) until I can guarantee a determined and seemless workforce for getting this project done... on the subject of machinima my Warcraft the un-life is going well... minus the fact that all the audio (which took forever to get) is really poor quality so curses! foiled again...

I... don't... like... the wind... I love the rain we all know I love rain but when you have to get up at 6:40 in the morning to walk to school (which you never do because normally you're driven somewhere so you can catch a bus at a reasonable time) in what feels like a sub-zero wind in the middle of winter you start thinking "gee... this isn't fun"...

... and you're probably right it's not. Oh well suck it up because I don't care :P yeah that's right this is MY MINI-BLOG and I can complain about anything I want!

No comments: