Saturday, July 12, 2008

POKEMON!

Is seriously... messed up OK we all know that in the games small children are allowed to go round gambling and animal fighting without their parents and that sounds messed up enough as it is... but you know I love youtube and I hope you do too... and so for some bizzarre reason that I don't remember I thought looking up banned segments of our favourite childhood TV show would be fun and interesting and it is (as interesting as looking up youtube videos on dial up speed internet can be) but OK watching a scene that is banned because it has guns being held to people's head is interesting and even amusing but then there's this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnSarYc3MCQ&NR=1

Yeah... yeah I... don't remember that during the children's english version of the series back when it was on TV at 7:30 in the morning just before I used to go to school. Remember when children's TV was actually for children? I know you can go back to H.R. Puff 'N' Stuff and find so many links and similarities to drugs but you know... that video right there is proof that sometimes the writers forget that they're not on the adult channel anymore...

Great now I'm hooked on weird banned childrens TV...

No comments: