Thursday, July 10, 2008

I Am The Alterna-Bilby

It's time for a social experiment children... mwahahaha....

Oh yes it's been obvious from the dawn of youtube that bloggers are undeniably popular for some reason I seriously don't get! So seeing how I am against blogging in all it's forms especially Vlogging, which I find an abismal and unimaginative form of entertainment even lower than midday TV sitcoms during the summer, I have been left out of this little gold mine of attention (GIVE ME ATTENTION! RAR RAR WOOO BING DINGLE!) because I don't have any Vlogs (OK like... one) and refuse to tarnish my channel with the like of them without mocking them immensely I have decided that I will consider (nothing is definite and that you can be sure of! :P) making an alternative account where instead of making scripted comedy which I work hard on and use to practice my skills as a film maker (I'm getting better) I shall make pointless Vlogs! Vlogs until your head explodes... and trust me it will because I can talk about so many weird things and I shall compete with myself in a glorious showdown the likes of which you've never seen since those two guys in the movie Fight Club... yeah you know what i'm talking about... I think one of thier names was Tyler... anyhoo we shall see who gains popularity faster! Me or alterna-Me! Who shall win? place your bets now... because... I like... gambling...

woo! I have yet to come up with an alternate account name but i'll think of one :P and it'll be good!

No comments: